Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Winter frost on my windows

Waking up this morning I headed outside to start the car only to be taken aback by one of the coolest sites I've seen in the mornings. There was frost all over my car! This doesn't really happen in Sydney, I mean, things get cold but this is the first time I've seen something like this. I had my lil' digicam on hand so check the video

As you can see the wipers are struggling to de-ice the windscreen. Eventually I had to take a bucket of water to the windows to get some visibility.


sites/default/files/PH11PS_078.jpg

This looks more like something out of an American winter flick

sites/default/files/PH11PS_079.jpg

The frost had only just started liquefying as the photos were being shot thanks to the warming Sun

sites/default/files/PH11PS_080.jpg

sites/default/files/PH11PS_081.jpg

sites/default/files/PH11PS_082.jpg

sites/default/files/PH11PS_083.jpg

Visibility was 0 from inside

sites/default/files/PH11PS_084.jpg

sites/default/files/PH11PS_085.jpg

sites/default/files/PH11PS_086.jpg

Even after the windscreen was cleared, the rear view mirror had somehow clammed up

No comments:

Post a Comment